Immigration Visa Assistance

Immigration Requirements to be Married In Australia

Attention any bride or groom intending to get married on the Gold Coast and immigrate to Australia. As a Commonwealth Government appointed, fully qualified marriage celebrant and registered Justice of the Peace, I specialise in assistance with the preparation of the very important ‘Letter for Immigration’ which you will require to have prepared by your marriage celebrant, along with your Notice of Intended Marriage form.

I am an experienced professional qualified to answer your marriage questions and always available to help you. Please don’t hesitate to “Contact Me” for assistance.

I was appointed by the Attorney General of Australia.

If you have decided to get married here on the Gold Coast, Australia and intend to settle here permanently, I have all the expertise you need to assist you. You will be required to complete and lodge a “Notice of Intended Marriage” form – I look after all of this for you and it is a very easy process. Once this is done I also prepare your Immigration Letter.

There is no need for concern – just “Contact Me” and tell me your situation and I will help you start the easy process.

Contact Ann for Immigration Visa Assistance